We've all had that feelin' when we step out of the cinema....either feelin wonderful bout ourselves....psychotic.....or even wanting to kick someone's ass....its that feelin' that lingers on with you.....the aftermath...either for a couple of hours...(if its a not-so-bad movie...) or haunting you for a few days....(if its an exceptionally SCARY movie...like "Phobia 2"...go catch it if u havent...wink!)
Anyways....what sticks to us most of the time....are the one-liners....and my current favorite is....
"I dun wanna survive....I wanna LIVE....!"
I'm not gonna even reaveal to you which movie this one's from....not a relatively new movie....but....If you are an avid moviegoer (such as yours truly..) you wouldnt have ANY problem nailin' this one!
As corny and cheesy as it may seem...at this particular point in my life...it actually makes sense....i mean....why waste your life away standin' at the sidelines and playin' it safe?? when there's SO many things to live for! We're always burdened by our social norms...or even cultures...(those in the Eastern part of the world would understand what I mean)till we forget HOW to LIVE.....and merely stragglin' along our mundane routines day in and day out....sigh....
But...nevertheles.....I would like to maintain...MORE THAN EVER NOW....that GOD is DEFENITELY a MAN....why? u might ask....well...its the only explanation of how our lives could all get SO messed up at one point or another...cause ONLY a man would have such a twisted sense of humor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment