AS I'm writing this...I am engulfed by so much frustration...
#1...this afternoon....I had unintentionally offended someone.....didnt realize it till it was a li'l too late....but the truth is....no matter how much I wanna relate to some people....I would somehow go on a self-destruct mode....this would have a 2-in-1 effect.....as it goes on simultaneously with the 'defense mechanism'.....and they are both on auto pilot....and once in gear.....can never be turned off...
#2...I've learned something disturbing bout people I consider family.....and as of now....m having TRUST issues....and all of a sudden...I'm taken back to the evening where my grandfather lay bedridden for the longest three months...and what he had said to me...just before he lapsed into comatose the very next day....he said,
"Remember this always.....you can NEVER trust anyone, except for yourself....coz only you would know what's in your heart.."
Of course...I was barely 12 by then...and was rather puzzled by the statement he made....but I love him to death...and had always considered it as a ramblings of a dying man....until now that is....
#3...IF YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE, SET THEM FREE....
No matter how much you try to explain how it feels like to be in your miserable pathetic shoes...people would always have difficulties in understanding it....or just come to terms with it....they would just rather deal with something they can see....something superficial...rather than...what has been brewing underneath all the show and dance....what is actually REAL....so my advice is....IF you're NOT in the situation....DONT even bother to try to comprehend...or even TRY to lend a hand....you might end up causing MORE misery n MORE ripples....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment