Sunday, August 29, 2010

H-O-P-E....? OR L-O-V-E...?? (THE SEQUEL-A PERSONAL NOTE)

While waiting for mamak boy to come home...I had ample time to sit back and reminisce the weekend...it was a weekend that I had been looking forward to...AND had been constantly reminded by a certain someone...who...had gone into the habit of counting down the days TO Friday..:P AND...not forgetting providing a particular sound effect that added significant suspense to the entire thing...(Daymmmnn babe....) I had been thoughtfully enquired regarding my needs and wants for the weekend...which I found extremely sweet...:)

Anyhow...It was nice to have a stress-free weekend...FINALLY....after all the build up...the theme was free and easy...and it DEFINITELY was...thanx to the host with the mostest...ALTHOUGH...I definitely wanted to unleash some ass kicking after I nearly got into a stranger's car...courtesy of a certain someone who had been feeding me a different image of himself! Just goes to show how naive i can get at times URGHHHH...Nevertheless...I've been made aware of how vulnerable and trusting I can be in the past...I blame it totally on my passionate heart....ever passsionate to discover a genuine connection with another person...ESPECIALLY, a person that matters to me...

Consequently....I'm hoping beyond hope...the SEXY person is satisfactory of what have been mentioned...(THERE!! I've put it in black and white..! happy now...?? :P)My apologies if my questions made you uncomfortable...but thats what we are...straightforward all the way...

Anyways...like whats transpired and mentioned...we're not getting any younger...'beating around the bush' is passe....its like what you read out loud to me from the Paolo Coelho novel...(which I enjoyed immensely..) love requires a total surrender...and I for one...am willing to meet halfway....I mean...wasnt the weekend proof enough..? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment