Anyone who hasnt read a Paolo Coelho book has been missin' on a lot.....and I MEAN a whole lot! I would personally recommend "The Alchemist" and "Veronica Decides To Die".....beautifully written.....but most importantly....he strikes the right chord....
I've been strugglin' to finish off my 21days of annual leave and squeezin' 'em in the 2weeks before semester commences....is just....well...u do the math.....ehe....(this is why I'm an English Language teacher...eheks)
But all and all...it has been the best couple of weeks.....never knew I had needed the break.....must be all the commuting that's taken its toll....I've been so used to it....that a 45mins back and forth to the Engineering Campus is just a walk in the park( not like I've been doin'DAT much either...ehe...)and by the way....i never do think much of the travellin' till people ask me how long it takes for me to do so...and then...and ONLY then...do I realize.....how FAST I've been goin....wink!
As I'm writin' this....my son....the mamak boy....is actually havent a blast jumpin and rollin' around on the freshly done laundry....and he's just tryin on my bra...(like how Wall-E did...ehehee)and he inquisitively says.."mommy...is this your bra...?" and my prompt reply was..."yes.." This was followed by another honest Q....(purely on a need-to-know basis)"Mommy.....are you a gurl...?"
Well...its a good thing that we got that ironed out before he starts his kindy this new year.....ehe....But who would've thought...that li'l 3.65kg bundle of joy...(that turned me into a beached whale for the LONGEST of nine months..)is now...on his way to fulfill his first social obligation...my new year's resolution.. is......NOT to cry the moment I send him there....or do the next best thing....NOT to let him see me cry....sighhhh....how fast they do grow.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment