I was online with 1 of my BFFs....and i was a bit taken aback by the sudden comment the person made about......ADAM LAMBERT.....(yep...the dude's STILL makin' headlines...wether u like it or not....ehe...)
Of course...(you guessed it!) the topic at hand was over Mr Lambert's performance and 'somewhat public display of affection' at one of the recent awards' shows.....
The friend of mine said somethin' along the line of..."why did he have to go and fuck up his career..???" (if i recall correctly...ehe)and my reaction was....."what....?what's the big deal...? madonna did it....ehehehe" and the unlikely response to that was..."but babe....Madonna's a BIG name.....established name....Lambert's just startin......."
well....here's my personal take on the entire stunt.....first of all....If Maddie could...why not Lambert...or ANY other dude for the matter...??which boils down to the fact that everyone could tolerate a gal-on-gal action....(lets just put that as delicate and mildly as we can, shall we...? wink!) but....when it comes to dude-on-dude action (if-u-know-what-i mean...dat calls for ANOTHER....WINK!) EVERYBODY turns purplish with discomfort.....talk about double standard...dontcha think..??
but MOST importantly i think.....why are we gettin' all worked up over it...?we should ask ourselves...at this point in time....when we've not been able to REALLY curb certain things.....or if needs be...and I stress on the word 'F'...censorship....what are things that we should not have public display of? and what are the things that are okay...?
I would just like to say....like what I said to my friend....Mr Adam Lambert's a DAMN good singer and entertainer....and from where I'm standin'....that's ALL there is to it!
ADAM LAMBERT ROCKS!! WoooHoooo....!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Randy : Wow, dat was somethin new babe, Controversial but i like it.
ReplyDeletePaula : U noe wat i like bout u? It's dat u speak the truth down from the bottom of ur heart n u reli mean it, n i can feel it.
Simon : That was a nice n briliant 1.