As I was sayin'...all and all....it was a GREAT weekend! Bein' around my close buds had made somewhat a much needed difference....love ya guys!!
Bein' through a certain stressful episode in my life has made it REALLY trying at times....especially when you have a little person who depends on you solely for his livelihood.....but no matter how distressing....when that li'l mamak boy looks up to you with those innocent eyes and say.."mommy...I love u..." it makes it all worthwhile...(yessss...its the awwwww moment....ehe)
Goin' back to the weekend...my buds n I...(not forgettin' mamak boy....ehe)visited a friend's home...they've just quite recently moved in....it was a beaute....nicely decorated...nuthin' OTT.....it had that pleasant homey vibe...so much so...that after a quick tour...we all just lazed around on d comfy couches and chilled....The entire conversation revolved around of course...what else??...the furnitures n home decor stuffs...
But at that moment i just felt....and came to the realization....that its not about stuffs....it was the human contact that's makin' me feel utterly relaxed....these people who matters to me....whom i care about....bein' around them...and just havin' a lame-ass converstion bout furnitures( a topic that i crave about daily and hold close to my heart...NOT!)...is just makin' me simply...happy....
It doesnt matter where you're at...be it Jakarta...somewhere in Europe,for instance...but if you're unsure...and haven't come to terms to whatever it is that's quite unsettling....you will never be able to find that one true thing that's important in life....HAPPINESS....
What makes one happy...?I've yet to re-discover that feeling...
P.S.
In case some of you are wonderin'....
I call my son 'mamak boy' on account of him bein'
hairy and LOVES roti canai....ahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

to think we were roomies once. how we have grown apart.
ReplyDeletenah, this is my blog
http://adamandimran.blogspot.com/
do have a read n keep in touch! lots of things have happened , but its the same ol me.
miss u!
I totally agree with you that it's the human contact that counts... I hate being alone & the feeling is increased these few weeks...
ReplyDeleteBabe, i enjoy reading this as much as i enjoy being a fren of yours :). i just hope that u'll find MORE happiness in yr life. as long as we are called 'humanbeings' we will never can satisfy ourselves with the quest for happiness. but one thing for sure, it is a must-have item in our daily 'to do' list. zillion muahs for u. from a fren who will have this :( on her face wen u dont have :) on yours. ~pey~
ReplyDelete