Saturday, January 16, 2010

SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET....?

FACT...
I've been havin' trouble sleepin..
FACT....
I lurve shoppin...particularly SHOES....
FACT...
I LOVE Japanese food....
These are things which are made known to my buds and direct family members...Things that make them love me....for me...^^
I've always like to think that given time....people would eventually know me for who I am and what I stand for...But unfortunately..(or should I say...FORTUNATELY..:P )some people are still quite taken aback by my ever 'colorful' self expression....be it physically..(how i look and dress) or verbally....which some people dubbed outspoken...(which i take into my stride..TQ..)
Just the other nite...while I was on9 in d quiet early hours...I was posed by a Question that got me thinkin'....
"How can you tell if a gurl's gay...?.."
I said...
"You just do....like how dudes know that a dude is a gay..."(well more or less...that's what I said...)
I mean...how much DO you know about a person...? Like in the case of Ted Bundy or Jeffrey Dahmer....The two most notorious Psychopaths of our times...who...are known (or made known..:P )for being very charming and sweet by their friends and families...The more pertinent Question would be...why do we we hide our deepest darkest secrets? well...okay...Bundy and Dahmer's not the best of examples....:P But you know where I'm comin' from....
MYTH....
I love my job and cant wait to get to my office...daily...
MYTH....
I am a typical malay lady.....leading a typical life in Malaysia
MYTH....
I am a typical language teacher....:P
My point is....we all hide certain parts of our lives from others...cause we're afraid....of being criticized....of bein ostrasized....of bein DIFFERENT....people have always been appalled and intrigued by things which are DIFFERENT at the very same time...
Well.....being different is not a crime....and to those who are constantly in fear of how our society's gonna dub them negatively...DONT BE! live your life....choose the path that rocks if needs be....To err is human....if you fall...get back on the saddle....well...you catch my drift....:P
Regardless....skeletons in the closet....might have an undesirable effect to our families...their feelings might have irreversible damage...and we, in turn would not be looked upon as the same person that they've adored and love all the while...(you know..pedestal and all)...So I'd say....What they dont know...wont kill 'em...
CARPE DIEM...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment