All that I'm after is a life full of laughter
As long as I'm laughin with u....
I think that all that stil matters
Is love ever after
after the life we've been through...
I know there's no life after you...
This bit of the Daughtry song probably sums up what I basically want and need in my life...although it may sound as naive as a beauty queen's plight for "world peace"....but it IS what I've finally come to terms with...and most IMPORTANTLY...have FINALLY have the guts to acknowledge and take action on.....another person's wrong...might just be my right...and vice versa....you cant please everybody....
And I'm very proud to say....no matter what the outcome would be....it is solely the decision that I made and I'm sticking to it....I have never felt SO sure about anything as I do now...It has NEVER been my intention to traipse on anybody's feelings or to get mine trampled on in the process....but...its what needs to be done....and at 36....I'm not planning to wait another 10yrs to do so....God knows I've wasted a lot of time as it is....
Like you said Alex sweetie...."tua kerepot.." remmber? n yessss....I simpan dalam hati....ahaks...hugzzzz
Roasted Chicken....you'll always have me no matter what....n I KNOW I can always count on you minahh...muah2...
Lola....what can I say....your plight for happiness...is NOW also mine sista....;)
Zaza....although your definition of happiness is SLIGHTLY different than mine....in terms of guys n stuff...(as you've pointed out to me so colorfully...:P ) but we're gettin' there babe....
Quai Loh....Ric....U guys have been awesome....hugzzz
Nilly.....(I've saved the best for last..) I meant EVERY word I've said....and all this waiting is killin' me.....u have NO idea....pleeeeeez haulass....:P muah2....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awwwwww....dear drumstickk...i love u minahhhh..awwww...:p
ReplyDelete