
Here I am...staring yet once again at this blank page for the 20,000th time...today! As much as I hate to admit it...I have somewhat lost my touch...having abandoned this invaluable page that has been an outlet for all my thoughts and woes for quite sometime....
Many have personally queried of my MIA...and I have done my best to provide somewhat an acceptable, logical explanation...instead of a lengthy episode of how yours truly had to go through hell and back again in one piece...anyhow...It was like....how shall i put it..? "A tornado in a trailerpark..." :P It was an emotional rollercoaster ride..an unpleasant feeling that I would not have wished EVEN on an enemy...(well...I lied...MAYBE on an exceptionally annoyingly relentless enemy..XD)
My most current situation has been somewhat taken a positive turn...I think...I have rediscovered what Ashlee Simpson was singin bout (in that catchy single that made her stop lurking in the shadows of big sis,Jessica...)I would like to believe that it had inturn discovered me...in a form of a person who has TONNES of stuffs in common with me...causes my li'l heart to perform a flip or a sommersault voluntarily...but the downside is...geographical factor is in the way...(yes babe...before you ask...m talkin bout YOU...XD)
Although...my logical..overbearing, meticulous Virgo self has been attempting to put a halt to it...can I be blamed for lookin at the bigger picture...?for bein extra cautious..? after what I've been through...? But me...being a GURL...(as expected of me...:P) has been analyzing each minute detail under the microscopes of "finding faults"...(DAMN IT SARA! why cant you just be happy for once..??)
Anyways...as you can see...I'm havin a debate with my inner self...or maybe I'm just borderline split personality...(hmmm....whichever comes first..:P)OR...maybe I should blame it on lack of sleep and nourishment...?(and theres a story behind the not sleepin..or should I say, a RECORD...? wink! wink! Norm...) Nevertheless...I'm just gonna draw a few deep breaths...and not dwell on it too much...and just go with the flow...and hope beyond hope...that this PLEASANT feeling will last...:)

dem babe...
ReplyDelete