Hmmmmm....let's see.....I was out and about on Christmas eve in all its commercialized splendour...which reminds me of how mamak boy has been a li'l WAYYY too overly exposed to christmas pressies and halloween costumes...(The Disney channel has been the MAIN culprit! eheks...)well...can you blame 'em..?its FUN!! MEMO TO ME...."Must intoduce Islamic teachings in a FUN manner..."
Anyway...like I was sayin'....I decided to join the hype...and the location was..where else....the island..(if I had an option...i'd be elsewhere..wink!wink!)....but THANK GOD for GREAT company.....eheks...As anticipated...it was crowded EVERYWHERE....and it felt like peepz on the island were spillin' over...(try and imagine that in your mind's eyes)By late afternoon the roads were gettin congested....I had my dinner at GP....while havin an earful from the lousy performance there..they had their countdown stage and the whole works....but the performers were...how shall i put it...? nuthin to rave about....especially the two scantily clad gurls who were 'attempting' some sort of a dance number...? and I knew that was the que for me to haul ass from that scene...YIKES!
Later that evening we were at the jetty's side....the crowd was definitely growing...so we decided to blend in....at one point, the waitress came and asked us if it was posible for us to share the booth with another group of peez...so we thought...why not? the MORE the merrier.....Now this is where am gonna start complainin'...
I extended my hand to them and introduced myself....and what I found quite amusin' was that...the group said 'hi' back sheepishly....ALL OF THEM....the dudes and the dudettes....attempted a weak mumble of their names of some sort....(well...I'm gonna assume that's what it was...with all the deafening merriment surrounding us...)and minded their own biznes....ehe....I mean...if it was where I would WANNA be and would RATHER be...(remmember THE OPTION...??)we would all be chattin' the nite away and havin' fun TOGETHER....after all...it was a SOCIAL event....and you're expected to SOCIALISE....?? Only after downing a few rounds of drinks were they able to loosen up a bit....and yet....they were stil a li'l territorial...^^
Which only goes to show...peepz at this part of our Malaysian world...are NOT cool....FAR from it....and they lack the social skills when it comes to partayin'....I extend my sincerest apologies to Oon2.....eheks...LOVE U....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

how true...^^
ReplyDelete