Sunday, January 10, 2010

I heart Malaysia Baby....^^

Last week my stress level has been on THE all time high.....coz as most of you are aware...the starting of the new semester had coincided with the mamak boy's first week of kindy....It was trying as it was amusing....the boy did what was expected....there was a li'l drama...with the crying and what not..(Not the mommy though....she was an oak!pheww... ehehe..)there was a bit of humor here and there....a li'l anger.....all in the good name of pre school....:P
I guess it was coz the mommy had too much fun during new year's eve....(Thanx for hangin out with me Super Kirk...even with ur two left feet....hugzzz)but if she didnt unwind then...she would've been in a more 'explosive' mood with the mamak boy...and of course...there was the weekend at CH...got to cool down and chill...that's the UPside...the DOWNside was...I had caught a cold...and was sneezing my head off...and the drizzlin rain didnt help either...not forgetting the cool breeze....but all and all....real nice trip....mamak boy wanted to go again last weekend....ehe
And I would like to extend my gratitude to my sis...a.k.a Aunty Sally...my twin, Aunty Nija....and not to mention the extras...who's made my life more bearable...my buds...alex sweetie...Ah Jou...Jon..Mr Muttley...Hugzzz...( somehow that sounded like an acceptance speech at an awards show...:P)n O...my GF...where's our next destination...?? ahaks
The weekend however, was really cool....got to get away from the house...had a fun time...swimmin and watever....but then some of my buds were a bit concerned over the national crisis.....which didnt really have any immediate effect on me and my family...But I personally believe on the old saying..."dont make a mountain out of an anthill"....and this goes for everybody...lets not ruin the sanctity of what we possess...(trust me...after my indon trip few years back...I've never loved my country MORE....wink!)1 malaysia baby....^^

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanx 4 citing my name here sweetie sara. Hehe...
    Planning 2 write a blog bout ur so-called national crisis, m thinkin of where 2 start actually, ehee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. u shld sweetie...
    ur good at it....
    m just gona sit on the fence....
    coz i find it REALLY nonsensical...:P
    but that's just me..

    ReplyDelete